Tuesday 9 February 2010

Valentines day stall

Tomorrow Stacie is setting up a Valentines day stall in the union and for my donation i was busily baking and creating (a mess), I decided to make love heart and rose shaped cakes it took many attempts using the stupid silicone moulds and i only liked the heart shaped cakes so i made vanilla and coconut ones which i then decorated with icing and edible glitter i think they look scrumptious, I also made (for the first time ever) some Bathbombs scented with winter berries they turned out lovely to and smell good enough to eat, I made small tags and packaged them in cellophane, I think they look very attractive so hopefully people will buy them tomorrow and put some cash in the degree fund. I did take some photos on my phone but there not very good but you get the idea as to what they looked like.









No comments:

Post a Comment