Wednesday 21 October 2009

MA show

On tuesday 13th October I went to take a look at the MA Show which featured work from D&AD and Textile students all the work was interesting and inspirational but i found myself drawn to a few collections which appealed to me more than others maybe because i could relate to it in someway or just because i found the imagery visually captivating.


The following images are from the collection created by Grace Sutcliffe (textiles) Which combines textiles & photography when fused together create a feeling of domestic nostalgia one image reminded me of the fireplace at my mums house which always brings back happy nostalgic memories from my childhood.





Bushra Bodla (textiles) This collection consists of a selection of bespoke wallpaper inspired by Ancient Chinese Gardens..Ying & Yang also bringing the outdoors inside.






No comments:

Post a Comment